- MotoSavvy web mag launched on September 5, 2004 and is currently the only non-subsciption motorcycle online magazine that covers motorcycling as a lifestyle, while bringing you information from all aspects of the industry. Everything from race stats to motorcycle fashion, MotoSavvy is your portal to the world on two wheels.
Why Should You Advertise With Us?
- In the first year, MotoSavvy's reading audience has increased at an average rate of 15% per month. Plus, with the Internet becoming more utilized and easily accessible, more businesses everyday are turning to the web as their primary tool for reaching their potential market. Also, being a worldwide directory, your business is not limited to a specific area.
- In 2006 MotoSavvy teamed up with Business Week Magazine's New Online Autos Channel. Expanding into a consumer-based publication world will not only help shed a positive light on the motorcycling industry, but will also help us to reach a much larger scale audience. This new relationship will boost readership for MotoSavvy tremendously.
- MotoSavvy has the privilege of working with a handful of highly credible writers and editors within the motorcycling and consumer magazine world, to bring you up-to-date industry news and consumer information.
- Bike Night USA was created to provide a place for motorcyclists and industry people to come together to share their passion for motorcycling. MotoSavvy, along with well-known industry affiliates currently hold monthly Bike Nights throughout the New York, Tri-State area. 2006 Bike Nights will become a national event that follows Annual Bike Rallies and National Race Events across the US.
- Events Covered Yearly are Annual Motorcycle Conventions, Annual Dealer Shows, AMA Race Circuit, The U.S. MotoGP, Bike Rallies, Bike Reviews, Industry Events and more.